National Car Rental Launches Reward Programs - Car Rental News
National Car Rental Launches Reward Programs
Car Rental News - Thursday, 20th December 2007
Hire a car and receive airline reward miles.
National Car Rental is teaming up with several airlines to offer attractive reward programs, most notably with the British Airways Executive Club.
Cardholders of this program have the opportunity to earn hundreds of reward miles by booking a car rental on National Car Rental’s website. Miles earned per rental range from 500 – 750 British Airways miles, depending on whether the member holds a Gold, Silver or Blue card.
The reward miles will automatically be credited to the cardholder’s account when a valid account number or card is shown at the car hire location.The rewards program is available at all National Car Rental sites in the UK, excluding the arrangement of corporate and van rentals.
National has also created rewards programs with Air France, American Airlines, Iberia, United Airlines and many other airlines.
- DAA raises the price of car hire from Dublin
- Irish car hire companies hike holiday prices
- No prints, no rental car
- Argus shortlisted for Golden Spider
- Car lease website delivers fast results
- Holiday makers warned to book cars early
- Early snow prompts specials from easycar
- Sixt rental car has what you need in Barcelona
- New CEO for easyCar.com
- Car hire brings in the bucks for Ryanair
- 250 car hire company complaints made in Dublin
- A merger of two car club companies
- Car hire tips
- Budget joins Carrental.co.uk team
- Construction to begin on Ironbridge Gorge
- Delays continue on the A3 motorway
- Autumn promotion with CarDelMar
- New partnership scheme for easier booking
- British travelers rent cars longer
- Broken-down Britons abroad may be fined