Hi-tech navigation from Irish Car Rentals - Car Rental News
Hi-tech navigation from Irish Car Rentals
Car Rental News - Friday, 21st December 2007
Car hire company offers the option of renting a navigation unit.
Customers now have the option of renting a GPS navigation device to complement their hired car from Irish Car Rentals.
As one of Ireland’s major car hire companies, Irish Car Rentals is at the forefront of technology with the Street Pilot c510 GPS device and City Navigator NT software. This program allows drivers to access the most up-to-date maps of areas throughout Ireland as well as significant traffic issues or road changes.
The City Navigator NT software also lists the top sites, museums, restaurants and hotels in Ireland’s main cities, with driving directions included for many of them. This device is highly recommended for tourists looking to explore Ireland, as getting lost can ruin anyone’s holiday.
Drivers will be pleased to find that the navigation unit also points out nearby petrol stations and ATM machines.
- National Car Rental Launches Reward Programs
- DAA raises the price of car hire from Dublin
- Irish car hire companies hike holiday prices
- No prints, no rental car
- Argus shortlisted for Golden Spider
- Car lease website delivers fast results
- Holiday makers warned to book cars early
- Early snow prompts specials from easycar
- Sixt rental car has what you need in Barcelona
- New CEO for easyCar.com
- Car hire brings in the bucks for Ryanair
- 250 car hire company complaints made in Dublin
- A merger of two car club companies
- Car hire tips
- Budget joins Carrental.co.uk team
- Construction to begin on Ironbridge Gorge
- Delays continue on the A3 motorway
- Autumn promotion with CarDelMar
- New partnership scheme for easier booking
- British travelers rent cars longer
- Broken-down Britons abroad may be fined