Europcar deals in the new year - Car Rental News
Europcar deals in the new year
Car Rental News - Tuesday, 1st January 2008
Special prices for Europcar loyalty customers.
Europcar's Privilege loyalty program offers members several new discounts, including up to a 25% discount on Novotel hotel rooms throughout Europe.
Because there is no fee to join the loyalty program, even occasional customers of Europcar are advised to join. Cardholders are also offered a 10% discount on room prices at Mercure, free car parking at all Suitehotel branches, and a complimentary drink at all Spanish Ibis hotels.
Frequent Europcar customers should apply for the Privilege Ready card, which offers an additional array of convenient services. Besides the special offers listed above, Privilege Ready customers also receive expedited service when collecting vehicles.
Another new special deal offers Americans the chance to rent a car in the UK for as little as $32 a day. This rate is available for travellers hiring a vehicle for at least seven consecutive days. A valid license must be presented.
- Holiday package prices predicted to soar
- Hi-tech navigation from Irish Car Rentals
- National Car Rental Launches Reward Programs
- DAA raises the price of car hire from Dublin
- Irish car hire companies hike holiday prices
- No prints, no rental car
- Argus shortlisted for Golden Spider
- Car lease website delivers fast results
- Holiday makers warned to book cars early
- Early snow prompts specials from easycar
- Sixt rental car has what you need in Barcelona
- New CEO for easyCar.com
- Car hire brings in the bucks for Ryanair
- 250 car hire company complaints made in Dublin
- A merger of two car club companies
- Car hire tips
- Budget joins Carrental.co.uk team
- Construction to begin on Ironbridge Gorge
- Delays continue on the A3 motorway
- Autumn promotion with CarDelMar
- New partnership scheme for easier booking
- British travelers rent cars longer
- Broken-down Britons abroad may be fined