Car hire company grows in leaps and bounds - Car Rental News
Car hire company grows in leaps and bounds
Car Rental News - Saturday, 26th January 2008
A UK-based car hire firm is expanding into 2008.
Reflex Vehicles Solutions, a car and van hire company spent most of 2007 expanding its operations and looks as if it is set to continue growing throughout 2008 as well. John Collins, the managing director of the firm announced at the end of last year that the company had plans to triple in size over the next three years.
Already Reflex is off to a good start. In 2007, the company doubled the number of its employees and the company’s newest plans call for an additional 50 workers to join the team.
Reflex recently signed a four year contract with UK-based PLC, a contract said to be worth �£5.5 million.
"This is yet another fantastic opportunity for Reflex and further demonstrates the commitment and expertise of the team we have in place," said Mr. Collins. "It is the dedicated work ethic of all of our staff which has secured this major deal and is allowing us to create 50 new jobs. To start 2008 this way is a tremendous achievement and will help us to again exceed our growth plans."
Although Reflex has only been in the market for the last four years, already it has become one of the top ten rental companies in the country. Reflex operates over 6,500 cars including light commercial vehicles.In addition to expanding the company’s fleet, which started with only 3,000 vehicles in 2007, Mr. Collins is also focused on the expansion of the company’s workforce.
"We have doubled the size of the business this year and doubled profits too, taken staff numbers from 32 to 75, and opened a new branch in Oxfordshire. By 2011, we aim to have 150 staff with most based at our headquarters in Stockton," he said.
- Meditation classes with car hire
- How to make a complaint about your rental
- Valentine’s luxury from Hertz
- ReservaCar partners with Orlando Villas Ireland
- Swissôtel and Avis Europe combine forces
- Closure advisory for visitors to Glasgow
- New hotspot for spring break plans
- Green Motion leads the way in green car hire
- Renting 'green' gains popularity
- Europcar deals in the new year
- Holiday package prices predicted to soar
- Hi-tech navigation from Irish Car Rentals
- National Car Rental Launches Reward Programs
- DAA raises the price of car hire from Dublin
- Irish car hire companies hike holiday prices
- No prints, no rental car
- Argus shortlisted for Golden Spider
- Car lease website delivers fast results
- Holiday makers warned to book cars early
- Early snow prompts specials from easycar
- Sixt rental car has what you need in Barcelona
- New CEO for easyCar.com
- Car hire brings in the bucks for Ryanair
- 250 car hire company complaints made in Dublin
- A merger of two car club companies
- Car hire tips
- Budget joins Carrental.co.uk team
- Construction to begin on Ironbridge Gorge