Car Hire USA - Compare Car Rental
Compare Cheap Car Rental USA
The USA is ideal for touring by hire car, with an extensive road network and low petrol prices our US car rental prices will appeal to all bugets including family car hire and economy car hire. Cars are an American way of life and in some cities, such as Los Angeles, it's almost unthinkable not to own one. From the stunning natural attractions on the Pacific west coast to the cultural and cosmopolitan highlights of the east, driving along in a USA hire car is one of the all time great travel experiences.
While New York's highlights such as Central Park and the Statue of Liberty are best explored on foot and by public transport, New York has plenty of attractive daytrip destinations to visit in your US rental car. Heading north will take you to the stunning Atlantic coast to towns such as Providence and Martha's Vineyard.
Car Hire in the USA
- Car Hire Atlanta Airport
- Car Hire Baltimore Washington Airport
- Car Hire Bob Hope Airport
- Car Hire Boston Logan Airport
- Car Hire Chicago Midway Airport
- Car Hire Cincinnati Airport
- Car Hire Denver International Airport
- Car Hire Detroit Metro Airport
- Car Hire Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Car Hire Fort Worth Airport
- Car Hire Indianapolis Airport
- Car Hire Las Vegas Airport
- Car Hire Los Angeles Airport
- Car Hire Louis Armstrong Airport
- Car Hire Miami Airport
- Car Hire New York JFK Airport
- Car Hire O'Hare Airport
- Car Hire Orlando Airport
- Car Hire Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
- Car Hire Philadelphia Airport
- Car Hire Portland Airport
- Car Hire Sacramento Airport
- Car Hire San Diego Airport
- Car Hire San Francisco Airport
- Car Hire Tampa International Airport
Great US Car Hire Deals
One of the most famous drives in the world was the legendary Route 66, once stretching from the east coast all the way across the continent to the Pacific coast. Today, the longest remnants of the road that can be cruised in your USA hire car is in Arizona and California.
California offers a more sophisticated tour along the estates and vineyards of Napa Valley. Stretching for about 35 miles northward along Route 29, the flat valley floor and the surrounding hillsides are covered with orchards and vineyards. Many vineyards provide free tours, maps are available at most hotels.
Las Vegas's famous Strip is a great place to cruise along in your US rental car with the top down. Drive your Las Vegas hire car out to the Hoover Dam, about 30 miles southeast of Vegas on Highway 93. This huge dam is a spectacular sight, spanning the Colorado River at Black Canyon.
Drive your US rental car to Lake Mead and enjoy fishing, boating or rent a house boat. Take a tour on a paddlewheel steamboat. Car enthusiasts will not want to miss NASCAR Racing in the dirt roads and mountain passes of the American south. While Daytona is the original venue for this sport, it is popular all over the continent and can be seen on tracks from the west coast to California.